Friday, November 7, 2014

Financial independece

Hellooooooo friends, today is a difficult day but this post will be interesting, because I will write about a topic that complicate a lot to me, this topic is the “Financial Independence”.
The things that I tell you is that I don’t earn money u.u, it is very sad, but my mom give me a little allowance weekly and with this money I should pay the public transport to travel around the city, buy some snacks and maybe something that I might need.

When I have my own money I say to my mom that she save it, so I haven’t idea of how money I have, so my mom is the responsible to manage my money. And frequently I don’t spend much money in the month; I prefer save it and spend it when I really need use it.  
I’ve never had a credit card, because I think that this card only serves to get people into debt, and I don’t want have debt whit the greats banks and that they can repossess my house and my things if I don’t pay a debt to them.
I really don’t know how I will manage my money in the future when I work and earn my own money, so I will have to begin to think the form in that I will manage my money, and I think that will be very difficult for me u.u. And with respect to wealth distribution in Chile, I think that it is wrong because in this country t here are people who earn a lot of money and there are other that survive with the minimum wage, and I think that this could be solved if the most powerful people pay more tax, and the money raised was distributed among the poor, and so they could have a best life.


Well friends, it’s all and I hope that you are fine. I see you later J

1 comment:

  1. Nico I do not work , my parents give money to pay the foods and transport too. I think like you, I do not spend my money in things unnecessary, i prefer save money and use it when I really need something. Greetings :)

    ReplyDelete